AERIAL YOGA ®
TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
Thank you for your interest shown in the Aerial Yoga® Teacher Training Course. Please read the following information and feel free to contact us should you have any questions or should you wish to apply for the Aerial Yoga® Teacher Training program.
Aerial Yoga® is a fun, challenging, yoga inspired class combining aspects of Yoga, Pilates, Aerial Arts and strength training. It is designed to increase strength, mobility and flexibility, a total mind and body workout for those who want to combine fitness with FUN!
WHY JOIN THE AERIAL YOGA® TEACHER TRAINING?
Through the amazing support of the press from our PR campaigns, we have had an overwhelming response from the whole of South Africa with people asking when Aerial Yoga® will be coming to a studio near them. Aerial Yoga® would be a perfect addition to a studio already offering a range of wellness options, or as a stand-alone studio.
Other benefits include:
- Aerial fitness has been a growing trend overseas for over 5 years and has just landed in SA.
- Capitalize on the international popularity and recognition of the name Aerial Yoga®.
- The brand is protected in South Africa and can only be used by licensed Aerial Yoga® teachers and studios. (See Page 5 for further information.)
- Because of the popularity of the name, when potential students search for this type of yoga, they search for the name Aerial Yoga.
- Strong focus on yoga as opposed to aerial tricks and unstructured classes.
- The demand for studios across SA.
- Support and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
Date: Early 2013, dates to be confirmed. 10 days in duration – allow for a full 10 days!
Venue: Aerial Yoga® Studio
Cnr Bellairs Dr and Blandford Rd
(see website for map and GPS co-ordinates)